Movie Review: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button



A few weeks ago, I decided I had to get out and I really wanted something fun to do by myself. Now I haven't done this before, but I decided to go to the movies by myself, and I have to tell you, it was so much fun! I loaded up on a hot dog, nachos, a coke and some candy and just sat eating crap and watching the movie. I had a blast! Anyway, I saw the Curious Case of Benjamin Button and thought it was so good. It is a love story about a man growing backwards--he starts as an infant, but looks like an old man. It was one of the most creative movies I've seen in a long time and there were parts that left me thinking, how in the world did they film this or put those shots together. The only downside I found was that it was almost 3 hours long, so if you don't like sitting still that long, you should wait to rent it. I also was wondering if it was based on a book, and it is by F. Scott Fitzgerald. 4.5/5

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to watch that movie since I saw the preview, so thanks for the review. I think I'll wait to rent it though, because I get fidgety in movie theaters and I can't imagine sitting there for 3 hours. LOL! Hmm, should I read the book before I watch the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know about the book until yesterday so you don't have to read the book before the movie to get it, but it's up to you. -amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...