Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella





Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella
Ok, so I am obsessed with this author, Sophie Kinsella, and have officially read all of her books. She's famous for the Shopaholic series--which I just saw a preview that they're making a movie, which looks pretty cheesy, but I'll have to see it anyway. So anyway, I read Remember Me? in about a day and a half this weekend and it was so funny. It's about this girl who gets amnesia and can't remember what she's been doing the past 3 years. I thought it was really cute, but FYI, she drops the f-bomb on pretty much every page! I'm really getting into funny girly books lately and I found out they are in a new genre called "Chick Lit". So apparently, I'm into chick lit. Couldn't they call it something more sophisticated so that people think I'm reading smart people books? I guess "Feministic Humor" doesn't roll off the tongue quite so easily. 5/5

5 comments:

  1. I love Sophie Kinsella's books! I've read most of them too.

    Have you read Emily Giffin? Her first 3 books (Something Borrowed, Something Blue and Babyproof) are really cute.

    One of my most favorite chick lit books of ever, is "Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married." It's totally cute! If you read it I'd love to know if you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, i am totally excited about this blog. Have you read Madeleine Wickham? that is sophie kinsella's other writing name. i am reading one of her called 'gate crasher' and am about to start 'remember me'

    what if i have a recipe i want to post? how are we all going to get to contribute to this??



    pretty freakin cool!!!

    kels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah I agree about Emily Giffin, her books are just a lot of fun! My all time favorite female writer definitely is Jodi Picolt...her writing and subject matter blows me away. My two favorites are The Pact and My Sister's Keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have read emily giffin's something borrowed and something blue and i loved them, they were so good. i haven't read baby proof yet though. i also finished my first madeleine wickham (sophie kinsella's real name)called cocktails for three and i liked it and i'm also halfway through the gatecrasher, which is not as good so far. but that's really funny that you mentioned all of these books i've read or am reading. very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED COCKTAILS FOR THREE! MAYBE MY FAVE YET... YEAH, GATECRASHER ISNT AS GOOD YET!

    I love this thing.... how many more times can i say that without being annoying.

    kels.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...