Boy Meets Girl & Queen of Babble in the Big City by Meg Cabot



Queen of Babble in the Big City by Meg Cabot
This summer I discovered a new author, Meg Cabot (author of the Princess Diaries).  I wasn't much into it, but maybe that was because I realized I was reading the second book in a series.  Her style is simple, humorous and innocent with not a lot of action.  The other books I read are more intense, so I won't be reading the remainder of the series.  Read if you like the Princess Diaries.  2.5/5



Boy Meets Girl by Meg Cabot
At first I wasn't so sure of what I thought about it because it doesn't have any chapters, this series is put together like emails, phone calls, journals, handwritten notes, etc. the whole time. By the end, I decided I really liked that she wrote it that way, so I'm working on the rest of the series.
P.S. If you want to read the Boy series, I found out I read them in the wrong order, it's The Boy Next Door, Boy Meets Girl and Every Boy's Got One. Whoops! I tend to read series in the majorly wrong order! (all 3/5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...