90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper




90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper
Whether or not you believe this story is the real deal, if you believe in heaven, I think it is a very thought-provoking book. It's supposedly a true story about a minister that gets into an accident and dies and goes to heaven only to come back to life 90 minutes later. The first chapter is called "The Accident" and the second chapter is "Heaven" so it gets to the point real quick which is something I like. I finished it in two days because it wasn't very long and I enjoyed it. It has its depressing spots, but overall the message is a happy one so as long as you have that in mind, you will like it. 4/5

1 comment:

  1. my mom LOVES the book.... she believes it. i have not read it yet, but i certainly believe in heaven so i think i am gonna read it soon.

    kels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...