Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling


If you haven't heard of Harry Potter, you are in a coma...But I always watched the movies before I read the books so I wouldn't be let down by the whole "the book is so much better than the movie" opinion. I loved the movies and I felt that reading the books afterward was like a behind-the-scenes with added details and side stories the movies didn't have room to feature.  I also listened to most of them on audiobooks to keep me company on my long commutes to work which gave me something to look forward to on the drive home.  The series on a whole, I give a 5/5.

Book 1, The Sorcerer's Stone
Book 2, The Chamber of Secrets
Book 3, The Prisoner of Azkaban
Book 4, The Goblet of Fire (review above)
Book 5, The Order of the Phoenix
Book 6, The Half Blood Prince
Book 7, The Deathly Hallows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...