Modern Art Museum in Fort Worth


The layout of the place is so cool and I really had fun taking pictures and seeing some famous pieces.

Arriving at the museum...
This one reminded me of something from "Harry Potter"...

This was my favorite...it was huge and the lights made it seem like it went into heaven...



This reminds me of the whole "paint 3 numbers on a toilet seat and it's art" theme...is this art to you?



and then i stumbled on this, which looked yummy and a little girl asked her mom if she could have one, and i wanted to ask too, but i'm not so sure this isn't in the "3 numbers on a toilet" category as well...





This is a tree sculpture viewed from inside the museum...I thought it was fun...

This is a view from the winding maze of a museum and you can see through to other parts and they made a sort of rock pond around the back if you look at the ground...



This is a closeup of a piece that is hanging smashed silver items...

These were all hanging from high in the ceiling, almost touching the ground...

Andy Warhol stuff is always fun..
.
I think his self-portrait looks slightly like a gremlin...

Jackson Pollock before his "splatter paint" days...




Jackson Pollock in his "splatter paint" days...

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having fun and yes some of that stuff is questionable "art." I could totally be an artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good and interesting pics. Let's see more!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...