The Reading Group by Elizabeth Noble

Luke and I went camping this weekend and I finished a book by a new author I wanted to try out called The Reading Group. It was a good surprise! I love finding new Chick Lit authors that I like. When we got home I went to half price books and bought two more by Noble that I can read. This book is set up over the course of a year about women that meet for a book club. The women rotate and choose a book for the group to read and I like it because it's not laid out for you but the books they choose coincide with the stuff going on in their lives. I think I went through every emotion reading this book, which can be tiring =) but I really wanted to check out some of her others after I was done.4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...