Favorite Author: Roald Dahl


When I was little, my 3rd grade teacher read us Matilda and I've been in love ever since. He started out writing books for adults, which I am working my way through and I love reading his autobiographies about life in the war. In case you have no idea who I am talking about, this is the guy who wrote Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the BFG, James and the Giant Peach, the Witches, and Fantastic Mr. Fox. Anyway, check him out if you haven't already!

http://www.roalddahl.com/
http://www.roalddahlday.info/

Here are all of the Roald Dahl books I currently own:

Children's
  1. James and the Giant Peach
  2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  3. The Magic Finger
  4. Fantastic Mr. Fox
  5. Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
  6. Danny: The Champion of the World
  7. The Enormous Crocodile
  8. The Twits
  9. George's Marvelous Medicine
  10. Revolting Rhymes
  11. The BFG
  12. Dirty Beasts
  13. The Witches
  14. Boy
  15. The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me
  16. Matilda
  17. Esio Trot
  18. The Vicar of Nibblewicke
  19. The Minpins
  20. Revolting Recipes
  21. The Gremlins  
  22. My Uncle Oswald
  23. Going Solo
  24. Kiss, Kiss
  25. Switch Bitch
  26. The Wonderful World of Henry Sugar
  27. The Roald Dahl Omnibus
  28. The Umbrella Man
  29. Skin and Other Stories
  30. Ah, Sweet Mystery of Life
  31. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory audio book
  32. D is for Dahl 
  33. Roald Dahl Treasury
  34. Roald Dahl Quiz Book
  35. Tell Me About Roald Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...