The Witch Series by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

Book 1

Book 2

Book 3
Book 4
Book 5
Book 6
The Witch Series by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
I started reading these when I was in middle school and they have always been one of my favorite series! I reread it recently when I tracked down and bought the collection--some from used book stores, some from amazon...they are hard to find nowadays, but I always enjoyed books by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor. She wrote the first book in 1975 and finished the last in 1992. The series is about a girl who suspects her neighbor is a witch--and what happens to her and her family even after the witch is killed in her own house fire. Quick reads, I still love them and get a little spooked even as an adult. 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...