What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty & Witch and Wizard by James Patterson


What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty (4/5) and Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella (5/5)
What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty was recommended by my aunt and I wanted to read it because the storyline reminded me of another book I'd read called, Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella--which is one of my favorite books. The big difference is that in Remember Me? the main character wakes up and can't remember anything--to find out she's married and doesn't know the guy. In What Alice Forgot, the main character wakes up and can't remember anything--to find out she's going through a divorce with her husband and has a bunch of kids! Both are good, but Remember Me? is more for the laughs.





 
Witch and Wizard by James Patterson
Witch and Wizard by James Patterson--is a teen fiction novel.  I thought it was great and am now working my way through the series! It's a quick read about a brother and sister who find themselves being accused of witchcraft and are taken away to a prison filled with other kids accused of the same thing. "The New Order" has taken over and wants to wipe out all who are "different".  The kids have to find a way to escape--and learn how to use their powers they just realized they had. It was kind of similar to the memory loss theme of the previous two books I reviewed, except they wake up to find they are witches and wizards. Cheesy teenager language, but entertaining if you enjoyed the Harry Potter series. 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...