Letter A Week

I love APPLES
Alphabet




Animals
  •  read animal books
  • play animal game online
  • use animal stamps and stickers to decorate picture (I can't find the one I used, but here's another)

Ant
  • read ant books
  • sing The Ants Go Marching
  • make ants out of fingerprints and stamp pad on ant worksheet
  • watch ants outside

Apple

Autumn
  • collect leaves in a bucket and glue to autumn page
  • read books about autumn
  • watch videos about leaves
  • sing The Leaves are Falling to the tune of the Ants Go Marching
The point is not to round up all the supplies I used for the week, but to use what you already have on hand. If your sidewalk is littered with acorns, make acorn one of your words and spend an afternoon filling a bucket with acorns and gluing their hats to a piece of construction paper. I have lots of supplies leftover from teaching, but if you don't, Dollar Tree, Target's dollar bins and Walmart are my favorite places to stock up on supplies. Also, make sure to check out Crayola's collection of My First coloring supplies.

ABC home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...