DIY: Busy Book


I made a Busy Book for H when we flew over Christmas break.  I used my sewing machine and made things easier with a lot of help from my hot glue gun!  I used whatever I had on hand plus a pack of felt from Walmart.  If you want more ideas, visit these sites where I found inspiration:



Page 1 and 2
move the fish and answer the phone



Page 3 and 4
open the cases (I used diaper wipes covers) and lift the flaps
Page 5 and 6

lift the flaps, undo the buckles, zipper with bells, velcro the bugs to the frogs



Page 7 and 8
unzip the corn and find the animals (filled with bells, rice, snack bags and lunch sack materials)
I also sell busy books on my etsy store if you aren't the crafty type or don't have the time!


2 comments:

  1. so cute would you consider making these to sell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just started making some and selling them at my new store if you're still interested!
      http://aspoolofthread.etsy.com

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...