|Laying down on the JOB|
- finger paint a picture with jelly!
- eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- dance to peanut butter jelly time
- glue pompoms to a jar picture
- fill empty jars and containers with objects around the house
- start filling a piggy bank with coins to use for dollar store trips
- coloring a picture about jumping
- practice your jumping skills: how high, how far, how fast, jumping over...
- watch Jack jump over the candlestick on Sesame Street
- put earth stickers on a jungle page
- watch a jungle video on national geographic
- pretend to be different jungle animals using sounds and actions