Alice Series by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

Prequel Book 1
Book 10
Book 24 
Book 25
Alice Series by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
I can't fully rate the series because I haven't finished it yet, but when I was in middle school, I loved this series.  In high school I quit reading for fun and then after I got married I picked it back up again.    I later found out that the series I had loved in middle school about a girl named Alice had continued all the way through her years in college, so I had to go back and read it.  I am working my way through the remainder of the series and hope to finish this year because they are easy reads.  What I loved about this as a little girl was that it addressed issues that I wasn't comfortable asking others about at the time--boys, puberty, emotions, self-esteem, sexuality, etc.  It's one of those series that would be great for my daughter if I ever have one because it made me feel like I was normal and that my fears and questions were what everyone else was thinking and just didn't want to say out loud.  There are 28 books (3 prequels and 25 in series) so here's the correct order to read them in. I am about halfway done...Great series for tween/teenage girls 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...