Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton


Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
I saw the movie in 5th grade, but I just read the book this past year.  I had always heard the movie was only a tiny piece of the book, so when I saw it in Half Price books, I grabbed it and read it.  It was way more scientific than I expected it to be and I enjoyed reading it from a writer's perspective.  All of the research and knowledge that had to be acquired to write the details in this story were phenomenal.  I loved that it had recognizable parts from the Jurassic Park movies that I've seen over and over again, but that the book was just: smart.  It made me feel like dinosaurs really could come back!  Loved the movies, enjoyed the book. 5/5 P.S. Jurassic Park 4 is coming to theaters June 2015!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...