Shopaholic Series by Sophie Kinsella
Shopaholic Series by Sophie Kinsella (5/5)
This is one of the funniest series I've ever read and a great series for a relaxing read. Each of the books are similar in that Rebecca gets way over her head in something and does her best to cover it up until it blows up in her face. All hysterical:
1. Confessions of a Shopaholic: Life of single woman, Rebecca Bloomwood, and her shopping addiction struggles (However, I saw the movie based on the book and I thought it was so cheesy)
2. Shopaholic Takes Manhattan: Rebecca's hilarious mishaps move from London to the Big Apple!
3. Shopaholic Ties the Knot: Somebody gets married!?
4. Shopaholic and Sister: Rebecca finds her long-lost sister?!
5. Shopaholic and Baby: Life of a Shopaholic mixed with MOTHERhood!
6. Mini Shopaholic: Like mother, like daughter...